This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.EddieAlpuche.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
Eddie Alpuche and its affiliates also use your personal data and other personally non-identifiable information collected through the Website to help us improve the content and functionality of the Website, to better understand the users of our Website, and to improve our services.
Personally Non-Identifiable Information: We may collect personally non-identifiable information from you at the time of use, or when you choose to use some of our services. This information is not, by itself, sufficient to identify or contact you. Examples include demographic data, age, education level, profession or gender. Eddie Alpuche may store such information, or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by Eddie Alpuche’s affiliates, agents or service providers. This Website may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no personal data is available or used in this process.
Passively Collected Information: When you interact with us through this Website, we receive and store certain additional personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Examples include IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving your use of this Website and/or our services.
Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, we might analyze the personal data that is provided to the Website in aggregate form. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Cookies: In operating this Website, we may use a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Website gives to your computer when you access a website. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Website and help us analyze Website usage more accurately.
Sharing Information: We won’t share your personal information with anyone except for the situations listed below or unless we specifically inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of our sharing your personal information.
We may share your personal information with:
- Authorized service providers. Our authorized service providers are companies that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analyses, supporting the Website functionality, and other features we offer. These service providers may have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but we do not allow them to share or use any of your personal information for any other purpose.
- Eddie Alpuche affiliates. We may share information we collect, including personal information, with Eddie Alpuche-owned or affiliated businesses. Sharing information with our affiliates enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All Eddie Alpuche companies comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Children: This Website and our related services are not intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Children aged 13 or older should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using this Website and our related services, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents’ or guardians’ permission to use this Website and our related services.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via Privacy@EddieAlpuche.com
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using this Website and our related services, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
personal or identifying information to other users.
Opt-Out Policy: If, at any time after registering, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about the use of information
volunteered by you, please send us a request specifying your new choice. Please contact us as specified below.